Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Sleep Interrupted

This is day three on K/E and it is ok. I like the meat moreso the eggs and I'm drinking more water. I'm going to the bathroom every hour to pee. That is a bit irritating, but maybe the flush is flushing some of my calories away too. Though my carbs are under 10 grams, my calories are as high as 1100. It has been advised that I cut back on my portions. But I am eating so little already. I'm going to wait and see if the 1100 calories is holding back my weightloss. My ToM will be coming on and I always pack on 5lbs just for the little lady. It usually flushes away immediately when over. I am anxious to get on the scale now to see how I'm doing. But I'm going to wait until next Monday or perhaps after ToM to see. I am incredibly thirsty all the time and have a touch of insomnia. But other than that, I'm good. I probably should cut back on the lunch meats which have lots of salt. ...More to learn.

It is super slow this week and I've cut back on hours at work. So, I'm just going to take it easy.

No comments: