Thursday, August 2, 2007

Sleepy and the Same

No loss for today. It may be from not drinking enough water ::shrug::. I know I need to get my carb count down lower. It is still hovering over 20, though my calories are less than 1000. One thing for sure is I am sleepy. I used to be able to get by on 6 hours of sleep. On this diet plan I definitely need all eight hours if not more.

A friend invited me to sponsor a Howard Homecoming party (my alma mater). I'm excited because HomeComing falls on by birthday and maybe by sponsoring the party (donating chocolates) I can actually get into a HU party without having to pay $100. So I got to thinking of how much I'd like to lose by then. 40 would be great! Me in a size 10 dress is dangerous. But I just figured I'd do my best between now and then. I'll take everything I put into this thing. I hope for the best and I hope I can go to the party! I havent been out socializing in a long long time.

No comments: