Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Two, Too

I lost another two pounds today. Hope I can start exercising soon. But for real not in too much of a hurry. I cant afford my gym membership anymore, so I will have to hit the pavement with running, which I look forward to if it wasnt for my itchy skin problem. That is another blog—basically I have an allergy that flares when I run. I have lots to do. There will be a small mention in the paper tomorrow about my bakery. I am glad and hope this means more orders! I need to drum up $1500 by mid August and that is after payroll. Rough stuff. What I look forward to is trying and seeing my efforts succeed. Maybe not the way I had planned but succeed nonetheless.

My grandfather passed away yesterday. I am not sure how to feel about it. My family is traveling to Florida for his funeral this Friday. I cannot make it. Maybe if I was with them I'd have more feelings about it. My Grandpa was wonderful. He was also a go-getter. So I know he'd want me to push forward with my biz/dreams. But I wish there was some other feeling I could have for his passing. Something more appropriate than no feeling at all. Anyway, I got tons of stuff to do. I'm tired. And hopeful.

No comments: