Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Skinny Coffee, Skinny Saturdays

This week the US Postal Service announced that it was seriously thinking of ceasing Saturday deliveries. This announcement was followed by Starbuck acquiescing it's pimp-hand grip on the corner coffee shop, closing 300 stores.

With my own re-structuring and hopes for the future (along with the ever genteel bill man calling or writing me to remind me of our on-going relationship), I'm increasingly aware that I have to get close to the ground with how I live, how I save and what I sacrifice. My hunt for a part-time job continues in earnest this weekend. I'm not excited about working on my days off, but I am determined to finance my own shoe, wii, plasma tv, mac laptop and bill bail-out.

Plus now that the postman wont be bringing my netflix on saturdays what else will I have to do?


No comments: