Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Man lost over 100 lbs on the Chipotle Diet? GTFOH!

All y'all know about the Subway diet. But did you know there is such-a-thing as the Chipotle diet? There is now a new (to me) food-franchise-dieter to rival Subway's Jared. His name is Eric. So far he has lost 100 lbs on the Chipotle diet.

I've joked (hoped) about how I wish a doctor would one day tell me that I need to start a taco-nacho-burrito-chocolate-diet or my days would be numbered. Is my wish coming true? Is there such-a-thing as a Chipotle diet that will allow me to lose weight? Because I know of the one that will effectively allow me to gain! It is called eat a chipotle burrito and gain approximately a pound of fat on my belly.

Usually my favorite Chipotle burrito (with chips and guacamole of course)
clocks me at 1800 calories. Unless I'm sweating on the StairMill for two hours, that meal is more than what I should eat in one day! So, I'm super skeptical of Eric's diet. Though he may have better portion control than me. He may not start itching and sweating when he walks up to the Chipotle door like I do. If only I could picture a plate full of brussel sprouts and wax beans, then I could truly control my taco, nacho, burrito, chocolate habit. But if you have better self control than me and need an alternative to your Subway/Points/Carb-less/Calorie-lull diet then check out Eric's success.

No comments: