Monday, July 30, 2007

Buy, Bye PopSicles - Down 2.5lbs

Well, I've been reading the KimKins site (very much like lowcarbfriends.com, but more focused on KimKins) and they seem like a helpful bunch of people over there. I have been debating if I wanted to do the KimKins Experiment (K/E) for a week (all lean protein, no veggies, no carbs). Or if I just wanted to start off with the regular KimKins diet (20 carbs or less, lean protein and veggies). As much as I want to lose weight fast, I dont want to be miserable. If I did not work, or had a very solitary lifestyle, maybe I could do the KE diet for a week. But I need a lot more energy when having to bake 100s of dozens of pão de quiejos, cookies, cakes, brownies, etc. I'd be too tempted to fail without the support of veggies. It is bad enough I am giving up cheese (Adios Taco Salad...sniff, sniff). Since KimKins has me really focusing on my carbs (not discounting fiber or sugar alcohols), I am having to give up my one low-carb comfort food—Edy's Sugar Free popsicles. Dont know what I'm going to grab when I want to snack on something. I guess drink water, diet Sunkist, chew on gum (dang that has carbs too, shucks) or let the feeling pass. We shall see. Yesterday I did not put anything into SparkPeople planner. But today and from now on I will be. Down 2.5lbs.

No comments: