Monday, July 30, 2007

A decision

I am almost certain I'm going to do the K/E. I just bought all these veggies and got all these eggs to eat up this week. The eggs I'll probably take to the Oven to use. The veggies I cant make myself throw away. So this week will just be straight KimKins then I'll go to K/E.

I was looking at what other dieters have been eating. Wow! At first I was thinking that is just too little and that is not right. But I had to remember that I need to train my mind. I need to get my mind right. Instead of defeating myself before I start, I got to be obedient and try. So eggbeaters and lean meat, no popsicles and keeping my cals under 1200 and carbs under 20 is the goal. I want this control yall. Things happen. Plans fall apart. And I know this very very well. But at least I can set myself up for success and do my best. God will do the rest.

And may the Lord our God show us his approval and make our efforts successful. Yes, make our efforts successful. Psalm 90:17

No comments: