Tuesday, July 31, 2007

On my way...

to work. Actually I am late. But I wanted to write a little something in here before leaving. I am down to 198.5 lbs. Did not eat much yesterday. Got home tired from a photoshoot and concerned about some other things and I just thought I'd go to sleep instead of eating. I'm sure the loss is water as I am very dehydrated. I'm trying to drink lots more water to flush out my system and keep me balanced. As I've said before I am going to eat up my veggies and even eat up my popsicles. I'm too broke to be throwing out food. God willing, I will be able to pay my rent this month. It is a struggle y'all. I should be used to it by now. But I need stronger faith to keep control of this animal in my head (my brain) that wants to fret, eat, worry, indulge, give up.

-happyFatskinnyGirl

No comments: