Thursday, May 7, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are... they are at KidRobot

Grownups would tell me that once I became an adult that my childhood and my childish things would be left behind. But with the popularity of Marvel Comic blockbusters and the Spike Jonze movie of Where The Wild Things Are I have been enjoying an extended childhood into my 30s. And though these are not the toys I thought I'd be buying in my 30s, I've found puerile joy at the Kidrobot store. Funny, smart and completely full of imagination, I've been spending my "allowance" on all types of adult-unnecessary collectibles. Check out graffiti writer & DJ Kid Acne's Rollin Stock minis of WTWTA characters.

About Kidrobot:
"Kidrobot is the world’s premier designer and retailer of limited edition art toys and apparel. Kidrobot merges urban street trends, fashion, and pop art to produce limited edition, collectible toys and apparel. Kidrobot products feature unique collaborations with top international artists with backgrounds as diverse as graffiti, fine art, fashion, industrial design, graphic design, illustration, and music."

No comments: